- @_lspx23x If you change your mind please feel free to reach out to us. ^ne
Posts Tagged ‘Rogers Trade-Up’
Get rewarded for your old device
If you’re upgrading your phone you might be asking yourself: what do I do with my outdated old device? Well, you can take advantage of the Rogers Trade-Up Program! To see the value of your phone, check out rogers.com/tradeupquote. Your quote is valid for 30 days so you can be certain that the quote won’t change. Starting today for a limited time; if the value of your device is worth $0 you’ll be eligible to receive 800 Rogers First Rewards points. Your points can be used towards the purchase of your next smartphone, or any product or service in the Rogers First Rewards catalogue.
Tell us, how are you using your Rogers First Rewards?
Introducing Rogers™ NHL GameCentre LIVE™
We’re gearing up for the NHL hockey season! This week we unveiled Rogers™ NHL GameCentre LIVE™– an online destination for catching the hockey game from your smartphone, computer or tablet. Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™ lets you watch over 1,000 live regular season NHL games–over 50 per cent more online regular season and playoff games than last year. A free subscription is available for Rogers wireless data and Hi-speed Internet customers until December 31, 2014, but non-Rogers customers can still get in on the action. Check out pricing and availability here. We will continue to share news about the upcoming season, along with our Rogers NHL ambassador, Mark Messier.
We’re excited, and so is the blogger community, check out their thoughts:
- “Rogers announced Wednesday that Canadian NHL fans will have pretty incredible access to games during the 2014-15 NHL season through their Rogers NHL GameCentre Live” – SB Nation
- “It’s a pretty incredible improvement” – Habs Eyes on the Prize
- “I can see this appealing to those who are out and about and find out that a really great game is on, or those who want a second screen to watch a second game” IT Nerd
Tell us, will you be watching the game with Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™?
We’re smiling for Hyperlapse
The recently launched Hyperlapse, Instagram’s latest standalone app is receiving positive reviews. Hyperlapse is a new app used to capture high-quality time lapse videos even while in motion, that features built-in stabilization technology that results in a cinematic look and feel. You don’t need an account to create a Hyperlapse, so it’s simple and easy to access. Care to learn more? Check out the video here to learn how you can create your own video that will have your social communities talking!
Have you used Hyperlapse yet? Share you experience below.
For me, the holidays are about family and overindulging on everything from food to shopping. I love to buy gifts for the special people in my life – and that list includes me. This year, I gifted myself with a powerful new tablet, downloaded Next Issue Canada and scheduled a head-to-toe spa treatment. But come January, I knew I needed to reset my spending. Here are some of my tips for trimming costs in 2014.
- Go digital. Where can you get unlimited access to more than 115 of the world’s best magazines, including Chatelaine and Maclean’s, as well as popular U.S. titles for as low as $9.99 per month? Nope, it’s not a trick question. Don’t sacrifice staying in the know just because you’re on a budget. Carry your favourite magazines with you on your smartphone or tablet with Next Issue Canada. Start your free 30-day trial at www.nextissue.ca.
- There’s an app for that! Stay on budget with the help of a wide array of personal finance and budgeting apps. Sarah recently told you about Mint, her favourite, while I like making colorful charts that help me visualize my spending. My favourites are MoneyWise Pro for Android ($6.99) and Spendee for iOS.
- Consolidate. The average Rogers household has six Wi-Fi connected devices. Save some hard-earned cash and the trouble of managing multiple bills by putting up to 10 wireless accounts on one Share Everything plan. And, for a limited time, you can get 50 per cent off a smartphone when you add a line to select two-year Share Everything plans, just in case Santa didn’t bring you the new device you wanted! Plus, if you’re a new Share Everything customer, you can get 50 per cent off your monthly service fee for two months on your first line when you activate an additional line.
- Track usage. Canadians have an average of 25 apps on their smartphones and tablets – and we’re using more data than ever before – since 2011, Rogers has seen an 80 per cent increase in data usage year over year. To help you stay on top of what you’re using, Rogers customers can download the free My Account app to check wireless data usage anytime.
- Make room for something new. Most of us have a drawer full of pre-loved electronics. Turn them into something shiny and new like a tablet, for example, with the Rogers Trade-Up program. Get your quote here, and we’ll honour it for 30 days. You can use the credit to satisfy your craving for the latest gadget or accessory.
What are some of the ways you plan to save money in 2014?
share this Comments Off
Are you itching to get your hands on the most-anticipated new smartphone? Rogers has the largest selection of LTE-enabled devices designed to run on Canada’s fastest wireless internet. This means super-fast mobile browsing and downloading, uninterrupted music and video streaming and the bragging rights that come with having the latest and greatest device.
Here are four ways Rogers can help you get your hands on the season’s most talked about smartphone:
1. Check the Rogers Reservation System: For the first time, our reservation system is open to both new and existing customers. Log in to see what devices are coming next, reserve your device, and we’ll let you know when your new smartphone is ready to pick up at a Rogers store near you. New phones are being added to the reservation system frequently, and you can keep an eye on @RogersBuzz for the latest additions.
2. Rogers Trade-Up Program: Bring your current phone to a local Rogers store or visit www.rogers.com/tradeupquote on your mobile device to find out what your device is worth. We’ll honour the quote for 30 days so you can lock in the value as you wait for the new smartphone to become available.
3. Hardware Upgrade Program: Upgrade by paying your remaining FLEXtab balance or the early upgrade fee. With Rogers Smartphone Freedom Advantage, you never need to wait to get the device you want.
4. Hand Me Down: Give your device to someone you know and they’ll receive 10 per cent off their monthly plan. Or sign up for a Share Everything plan to share data across up to 10 devices and save up to $20 per month when adding their line to the plan. The more you share, the more you save!
So, tell us: What device are you coveting these days?
From the Moto X and LG G2 to the Samsung Mega, there are many new devices to look forward to as the summer comes to an end. If you’re hankering for an upgrade, your old phone can help! A survey from Lookout found that many people have at least one or two old devices collecting dust at home. Instead, recycle your device or trade it in for a credit towards an upgrade with the new Rogers Trade-Up program.
How do I get started?
To find out the value of your phone or tablet, bring it to your local participating Rogers store or search directly on your smartphone by visiting www.rogers.com/tradeupquote. What’s great about getting a Rogers Trade-Up quote is that we’ll honour it for 30 days, so you can lock-in a great buy-back price for your old device before a newer model is unveiled or hits the stores. Additionally, to get full trade-in value, your device must be able to power up and have a working touchscreen with no cracks.
How can I use the trade-in credit?
If you’re a new Rogers customer, this trade-in credit will be used towards the purchase a new device or accessories. If you’re an existing Rogers wireless customer, you’ll receive this credit on the second or third bill after your upgrade. Based on today’s value, your old Samsung Galaxy Note could earn you a credit of up to $80 towards your upgrade.
Will my personal data be protected and removed from my device?
Some Rogers locations will be able to transfer your data to your new device. However, it is recommended that you back up any pictures or videos before you make the swap. Performing a factory reset before you trade will make sure all of your data will be wiped from the device. The store will also perform this task again to confirm all of your data is removed.
For more information, visit www.rogers.com/tradeup.
What new smartphone has you considering making a trade?