- @_lspx23x If you change your mind please feel free to reach out to us. ^ne
Posts Tagged ‘referral’
When I really love a restaurant, movie or service, I tell all of my friends and family about the great experience I had. Sometimes that includes sharing it on my social profiles like – Twitter, Facebook, or Linkedin. But what if sharing with your friends and family actually rewarded you beyond a few likes?
With our new Refer Your Friends program, when you refer someone to Rogers and they sign up for a wireless plan with minimum 2 year FLEXtab agreement, you both get up to a $25 bill credit. The more friends you refer the more you can earn. You could receive up to $300 a year.
Here’s how to start giving and receiving:
- As a Rogers wireless customer go to rogers.com/refer to register for the program and read the terms and conditions
- Share the offer with your contacts via email, social media or word-of-mouth
- When your friend receives the offer, they simply go to rogers.com/refer to register
- Friends can check out Rogers devices and plans online or go to their nearest store location to purchase their new wireless plan with a minimum 2-year FLEXtab agreement
- The friend you referred must go back to rogers.com/refer to enter in their profile, their mobile telephone number on their new plan
- Both you and your friend will now get up to $25 in savings
The holidays are coming and who couldn’t use a little extra cash in their pocket? Start encouraging your friends to pick up one of the great new LTE superphones available at Rogers like the Nokia Lumia 920, Motorola RAZR HD LTE or the LG Optimus G 2600.
What device will you recommend to your friends and family?
Katie is a regular contributor to Redboard