- @ManUtd3Lions Hey Doug, we would be happy to chat with you and work something out! ^pw
CONTEST RULES: RedBoard Nokia Colours Contest
The RedBoard Nokia Colours Contest (the “Contest”) is open to residents of Canada who are over the age of majority in their province or territory excluding employees of Rogers Communications Partnership (herein referred as “Rogers” or “Contest Sponsor”), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
1. “Contest Period” starts at 9:00 am on January 15, 2013 and continues until noon on January 31, 2013 the “Contest Closing Date”. No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Standard Times.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
The Contest will be announced via Rogers FilRouge/Redboard, Facebook and Twitter (@RogersBuzz and @BuzzRogers).
To enter, go to the FilRouge/Redboard blog post at http://redboard.rogers.com or http://filrouge.rogers.com and tell us what colour are you most excited about and what you’re most excited to do on your new Nokia Lumia 920. Entries must be 150 words or less. Any entry exceeding 150 words or posted after the Contest Closing Date will be ineligible and will not be published or entered in the Contest.
By submitting an essay in the Contest, entrant irrevocably grants Rogers, its agents, licensees, and assigns the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to store, copy, transmit, post, broadcast, and display, in whole or in part, the essay on any and all media now known or hereinafter invented, without additional review, compensation, or approval from Rogers. Entrant warrants to Rogers and its affiliates that the essay submitted does not contravene or infringe on anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property.
Limit of one (1) entry per person. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor.
3. PRIZE(S) – Participants are eligible to win one (1) of three (3) Lumia 920 devices, one red, one white and one yellow, each having each an approximate value of $599.99.
Contest Sponsor is not responsible should the value of the prize quoted in these rules differ from the actual value of the prize at the time of the draw and the awarding of the said prize. No financial compensation will be made if actual value is lower than the value of the prize quoted in these rules.
Each device does not include activation, airtime or data plan, which are the responsibility of the winners. Winner must comply with Rogers Terms of Service and the user guide for the product and/or services when the device is activated and used on the Rogers network. Any costs or expenses incurred by winners in claiming or using their prize not specifically described as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
4. DRAW – A random draw by a representative of the Contest Sponsor or the independent agency from all eligible entries received will be made at approximately 12:30 pm on January 31, 2013 at the Rogers office at 333 Bloor Street East, Toronto,ON. Selected entrants will be contacted by email at the email address associated with their entry.
5. If the selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days following the first attempt of contact, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
7. To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question administrated by email; and may need to return a signed Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release.
8. Rulings by Contest Sponsor are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
9. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
10. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
11. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. To know the name of the winners, winners, visit http://redboard.rogers.com or http://filrouge.rogers.com after the closing the contest and awarding of the prizes.
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
14. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prizes.
15. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Sponsor and subject to the authorization of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
16. Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsor reserves the right, subject to the authorization of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
17. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).
18. Any litigation in Quebec respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties to reach a settlement.
19. In the event of any discrepancies between the English and French versions of these rules and regulations, the English version of the rules and regulations shall prevail.