- You can enjoy the last weekend of the summer and still watch the @BlueJays from wherever you are on @Anyplace_TV
At Rogers, we take our commitment to listening to you, our customers, seriously. Not only do we have a process in place for you to voice your concerns and resolve your issues quickly, we’re also the only telecommunications provider in North America to have an Ombudsman to provide an independent review of your unresolved concerns.
In 2012, 91 per cent of customers were satisfied with the Ombudsman’s resolution, according to the recently released Annual Report. As well, the majority of customer cases received by the Office of the Ombudsman were resolved within 30 days.
However, 74 per cent of cases submitted to the Ombudsman may have been resolved sooner by following the Rogers Four-Step Complaint Resolution Process:
- Step 1: Contact our Customer Care Centre – our team is available by live chat, phone, regular mail, or through social media: on Twitter we’re @RogersHelps, @RogersVousAide or you can find us on Facebook.
- Step 2: Request to speak with a manager at our Customer Care Centre
- Step 3: Contact the Office of the President
- Step 4: Write to the Office of the Ombudsman, either by mail, fax or email.
The Office of the Ombudsman is the last step in our Four-Step Complaint Resolution Process, and most customer concerns get resolved quickly and efficiently by our Customer Care agents. But in the rare event that your concern can’t be resolved in the first three steps of our standard escalation process, the Office of the Ombudsman is there for you.
Click here to read more of the Office of the Ombudsman’s 2012 Annual Report.