- @mcdonald_jd Sad to see you go David :( I appreciate the feedback and will pass it along. ^pw
Home or away, I’m always on my smartphone – mapping where to go, looking up restaurants and sharing with friends. Now, Rogers is offering customers LTE roaming in the U.S., allowing travellers to enjoy the same blazing fast speeds they’re used to at home on the Rogers network.
In partnership with AT&T Mobility, we’re excited to be the first Canadian carrier to offer LTE roaming for customers travelling in the U.S. Rogers customers can also enjoy LTE speeds while roaming in Switzerland, Hong Kong and South Korea.
We know our customers want to get the most out of their phones when they’re roaming – and to help, we:
- Offer fast LTE speeds with a worry-free $7.99 per day U.S. roaming internet rate
- Send you free data usage notifications when you text “usage” to 3330 while roaming in the U.S.
- Offer international roaming plans with prices as low as $1/MB and lowered our prices on default international data rates
- Send Data Pass customers text alerts when they reach 50 per cent, 80 per cent and 100 per cent of their data usage. To ensure you never spend more than you expect, we stop your data usage once you’ve hit the MBs included in your Data Pass.
Want to learn more about roaming? Read about how Rogers employees used the $7.99/day U.S. roaming internet rate to stay social in San Francisco and share their excitement at a Buffalo Bisons game or visit www.rogers.com/roaming.