- Get your #baseball cap on! MLB Extra Innings is on free preview until May 5th. ^eo
Just as technology is changing quickly around us, so are your technology needs. At Rogers, we’re excited to introduce a brand new retail approach to help you get the most of your products and services.
On May 18th, we’re officially launching our new and fully redesigned Rogers store at Yonge and Bloor in Toronto. We will be launching over 20 newly redesigned stores across Canada through 2012 in major markets in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Saskatchewan.
Here’s a list of the eight most exciting enhancements you can expect to see at our new retail stores:
- We’ve transformed the look of our stores. Our completely new, open, and ultra-modern design features interactive displays to best showcase our newest products and services, and tons of seating and activities so you can feel right at home!
- We’ve become a one-stop shop. You’ll now have access to the full suite of Rogers products and services in-store, including account activations, hardware upgrades, and many other service transactions.
- We’re giving you hands-on experience with our products. We’ve set up new product stations throughout the store, so you can actually try our products and services prior to purchasing them.
- We’re changing your service experience. You will now be greeted by a host at the reception table who will determine your needs and set up personalized one-on-one appointments with our experienced customer service representatives.
- We’re making you a part of the Rogers community. Our interactive learning sessions and group product demonstrations will take place at our new community table where you can come chat with our seasoned tech experts or share tips with other Rogers customers in-store.
- We’re keeping you informed. A new wall calendar lists all our in-store events such as learning sessions, product launch dates, as well as community, sports and entertainment events that you may want to know about, like upcoming Blue Jays games and concerts from your favourite artists.
- We’ve made our stores even more comfortable for you. Swing by for a quick coffee, read through the latest magazines, and enjoy some down time as your kids play with toys and activities available in-store. We also offer free Wi-Fi so you can stay connected while you visit the store.
- We’re going to make you want to come back. You can now sign up for complimentary group learning sessions in-store, where you can learn how to use our newest products and services in a friendly and engaging environment. For example, if you’re new to Android, we’ll be hosting Android 101 sessions to help you get the most out of your new device. Have your say by letting us know what types of learning sessions you’d like to see in-store – we tailor these learning sessions according to your needs.
We’ll be posting some pictures and a video from our official launch event soon. Stay tuned!
Have you visited one of our new stores lately? Let us know what you think.
UPDATE (May 18, 2012, 11:30 a.m): We’ve just uploaded an album of pictures from last night’s Rogers retail store launch event on our Google+ page! Check them out here. A video will be coming soon! Stay tuned!
UPDATE (May 18, 2012, 7:24 p.m): Here is the video recap of last night’s official launch of the new Rogers retail store at Yonge and Bloor in Toronto:
Patricia is a regular contributor to RedBoard