- Get your #baseball cap on! MLB Extra Innings is on free preview until May 5th. ^eo
I don’t know about you, but I hate clutter and piles of paper. A while back, I changed all my monthly bills to arrive online instead of in the mail and I’ve never looked back. It’s easier to keep track of, more convenient and it certainly helps cut down on those piles of paper.
If being more organized is on your list of New Year’s resolutions, why wait till January to set this up? Here are 5 reasons you should switch to online billing now.
- Recent changes – Based on your feedback, we’ve added more detail to your online bill to make it easier to read and navigate. For example, we updated the summary so that all your subscribed services are in one place. So now, if you have internet, digital TV and a wireless plan, you can easily see a breakdown of the charges together rather than toggling between pages. Also, extra charges, outside your base plans, are now displayed separately in a summary. Just click for a more detailed explanation of the charges. The new online bills also show how much of your data bucket you’ve used and how many days you are into your billing cycle.
- Environmentally friendly – Switching to online billing helps cut back on paper consumption. Did you know, in the last two years, eBill usage went from 25% to 42%? In fact, we will distribute 33.5 million eBills in 2012 which means we were able to save a whopping 1,608,000 kg of paper! Why not help make that even higher in 2013?
- Easier to track and analyze – Rather than having folders full of bills, all of your billing data is available online. It’s easier to access past bills and monitor your usage each month so you can make changes if necessary.
- 18 months of history available – Forget keeping 18 months of paper in a pile in your home office. Reduce your clutter with online billing and access up to 18 months of previous bills conveniently from your computer. The bills are available in PDF for easy archiving.
- Anytime, anywhere access – Speaking of your computer, no need to be at home to access your past billing information. With online billing, you have access to your account history from anywhere, anytime. You can also pay your bill easily at any time as well.
To switch to online billing, just set up or login to your My Rogers account and select “Enroll in Paperless billing.” For more information, go to www.rogers.com/onlinebilling
Miranda is a regular contributor to RedBoard