- @paulmaul10 Well we're sorry to hear that, Paul. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in anyway. :) ^SM
The following post also appeared on our business blog, RedBoard Biz.
Whether you’re a dentist, lawyer or plumber, bringing qualified, local customers to your door is essential to growing your business. Gone are the days of flipping through phonebooks to find local services – millions of Canadians are taking to the web and their mobile devices on a daily basis to find products and services, making it crucial for you, as a small business, to have an online presence.
To help you connect with local customers, we have launched Outrank, a new online marketing solution that helps small business grow their customer base by marketing effectively online and on mobile devices. Check out this video from the Outrank team that explains the service:
Specific features available in Outrank include:
- Website: A member of the Outrank team will work with you to create a professionally-designed website that showcases your business brand. The website will also convert site visitors into phone calls and will be developed with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Paid Search Marketing: Dedicated marketing experts on the Outrank team will use a proprietary bidding algorithm to place your business’s ad prominently in the ads section of top search engines such as Google, Bing & Yahoo.
- Search Engine Optimization: Through set best practices for website development, maps optimization, custom content creation and link building, the Outrank team will work to achieve prominent placement in the “natural” section of top search engines for your business.
- Performance Dashboard: The dashboard provides access to campaign results including website traffic and metrics on the number of phone calls and emails your business receives as a result of your online advertising campaign.
To learn more about Outrank, check out www.RogersOutrank.com.
How do you attract local customers to your business?
Allison is a regular contributor to RedBoardBiz