- @DGraw1977 So thrilled you had a good time :) What was your favourite part? ^HF
Oh the difference LTE makes. Many of you have already told us how LTE has transformed your digital lives. And with some of the most exciting and hottest devices of the year coming to Rogers soon, we wanted to let you know we’ll be bringing Rogers LTE to even more cities by October 1.
LTE continues to roll out across Canada
We’re continuing to expand our LTE network at a fast pace, with a plan to cover approximately 60 per cent of the population by the end of the year. By October 1, 2012, we will launch in Kingston, Edmonton, Quebec City, Oakville, Burlington, London, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Barrie. Even more cities will launch in 2012 and throughout 2013. We’ll continue to keep you updated here on RedBoard. For a list of current, available Rogers LTE cities, check out our full coverage map here.
Why do we love LTE?
If you haven’t experienced Rogers LTE yet, here’s some of our top reasons why we love LTE speeds:
- Stay connected with your family: Whether you’re away for business or out of town for the weekend, you can enjoy face time or video calling with your family at speeds you didn’t think were possible on a wireless device.
- Work on the road: With an LTE Rocket stick, hub or hotspot, you can work on the road with ease. Send and receive large documents or conference call your colleague. With superfast LTE speeds, you won’t even realize you’ve left the office.
- Entertain the kids: Use your device to stream videos and music in real time on those long road trips. Your kids will love you and you’ll enjoy a peaceful, quiet car ride for a change.
Get the highest speeds available
Rogers was the first to launch LTE in Canada and was the first to offer maximum network theoretical download speeds of up to 100 Mbps, available to the most Canadians, with typical experienced speeds ranging from 12 to 40 Mbps using an eligible device*. This means downloading apps, streaming video and music, storing files in the cloud, enjoying faster gaming experiences with virtually no delays or buffering, and even hosting wireless video conferences, can all be done on your smartphone, at speeds similar to what you would experience on your computer.
Not only that, we have the largest selection of LTE devices in the country and we continue to add devices to our LTE lineup all the time.
Keep checking back with us to see the latest of what Rogers has to offer on LTE!
Michelle is a regular contributor to RedBoard
* Within Rogers LTE network footprint. Based on tests comparing data throughput speeds and on geographic coverage area comparison (in square kilometers) to Bell and Telus’ LTE networks. See www.rogers.com/coverage for full details on Rogers LTE network coverage
The information in this post is current at the date of posting and is subject to change without notice.