We’re always looking for new ways to share information with you. That’s why we just launched two new social sites: Rogers SlideShare account, which gives you access to our best research, presentations and case studies and Rogers Pinterest account, telling the Rogers story through pictures.
What are we doing on Pinterest?
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that lets you organize and share all the awesome images and videos you find online. According to this post by Mashable, Pinterest – as of March 2012 – served up 2.3 billion page impressions to over 4 million unique visitors a day.
Each account is organized into boards. A board can be created on any topic, but for us, we’ve created boards that we think help tell the Rogers story. Right now, you can find boards like Vintage Rogers, containing historical pictures of Ted Rogers, or Tech Trends, featuring some images of the latest smartphones in our lineup. We’re adding content daily, so go check it out.
What are we doing on SlideShare?
SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations online. According to its website, SlideShare has more than 60 million visitors and 130 million pageviews per month which ranks it among the top 200 most visited websites in the world. In addition to sharing presentations, SlideShare also offers documents, PDFs, videos and webinars from some of the world’s top brands.
We’re using our SlideShare account as a way to share our latest ideas and research as well as connect with like-minded customers, business owners and entrepreneurs.
Right now we have several presentations and documents including the latest Rogers Innovation Report, and several case studies about great businesses using Rogers mobile and wireless technology like Pita Pit, Coach Lines and McPhail Auto Service and Sales.
We’re adding more content daily so make sure you follow our account for the latest presentations and case studies. You can find Rogers SlideShare account at www.slideshare.net/rogers.
Do you use SlideShare or Pinterest? What do you love about these platforms?
Want to know what other social sites we’re using? Check out Social @ Rogers , your one central spot to find and interact with all of our social sites.
Miranda is a regular contributor to RedBoard
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network Nokia RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- RogersNicolas on Mobile Payments 101: The suretap wallet has arrived
- Michael on Welcome to great video streaming: 700 MHz spectrum launches in communities in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto
- Jayson on Mobile Payments 101: The suretap wallet has arrived
- Rogers Lights Up 700Mhz Spectrum | The IT Nerd on Welcome to great video streaming: 700 MHz spectrum launches in communities in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto
- Rogers’ widened LTE support gives Canadians speedier data indoors :gthpc.net on Welcome to great video streaming: 700 MHz spectrum launches in communities in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
- Vicinity loyalty platform expands to Western Canada
- Driving Productivity with Connected Workplace Solutions
- RedBoard Biz wishes you a happy Earth Day!
- Rogers Alerts discovers what customers think of location-based mobile offers
- Rogers launches new international travel packs and data-only rate for business
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013