- @bigdaddykreativ Love the picture of you with the #HometownHockey mascot. So cute! ^eo
If you’re like me, you probably have a few old smartphones and devices kicking around at home. Or if you’re like most Canadians, you may even have a drawer or closet full of unused devices and electronics. In fact, research from Pollara shows that in 2011, 90% of Ontarian individuals indicated they are holding on to at least one out-of-use electronic device.
Your old smartphone shouldn’t go to waste. There are a number of options if you’re looking to rid yourself of those old electronics. But if your smartphone is still in fine working form and you’re ready to upgrade to a newer version of that device or a completely different smartphone altogether, the Rogers Hand-Me-Down program is a great solution.
Is your father finally set to join the wireless world and get a smartphone? Or perhaps your daughter’s reached the age where she’s ready for her own device? Many of us have a family member or friend who could benefit from a previous generation smartphone that still has a lot of life in it. That’s where Rogers Hand-Me-Down comes in.
This is how it works:
- If you’re a Rogers wireless customer you can hand down your previous generation Rogers wireless phone to a family or friend when you upgrade to a new one
- The recipient of that handed down device must be a new customer who activates with Rogers. They can activate on any month-to-month plan or add a line to an existing Family Plan
- When they activate their Hand-Me-Down device, we’ll waive the activation fee!
- PLUS for a limited time only, they receive up to $120 in credits ($10 off per month for up to 12 months) – offer expires October 31st
- To find out more information about handing down your device on Rogers, check out our microsite
What device will you be handing down this fall?
Michelle is a regular contributor to RedBoard
The information in this post is current at the date of posting and is subject to change without notice.