- @callumsdad1 No doubt you are a real fan!!!! Good luck on the contest ^mk
Introducing Sportsnet Ontario on Rogers Live TV: Stream live sports action on your tablet anywhere in your home
Last December we were thrilled to tell you about the Rogers Live TV beta app - a first in Canada. We’re always looking to expand our channel line-up and since we live and breathe sports at Rogers, it was only natural for us to add Sportsnet to the Rogers Live TV channel line-up!
Based on personal experience, I can tell you that this app can come in handy. If you’re in a household with well-known remote control hoggers or constant channel surfers, picking up your tablet and taking live TV into your own hands is the best solution.
With Sportsnet Ontario on Rogers Live TV, you get the same broadcast feed on your TV and on your tablet.
As a refresher, here are the details:
- Rogers Digital TV and Hi-Speed Internet customers in Ontario can live stream TV content directly to their tablets for free, anywhere in their home over Wi-Fi.
- Available for iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 users.
- Download the app from iTunes or the Google Play and log in using your My Rogers profile.
- 24 channels and growing, including: Citytv, CityNews Channel, OMNI Television, Global, CBC News Network, YTV, Treehouse, CBS, NBC, ABC and Fox.
Picture this: you’re glued to your TV set enjoying one of your favourite Sportsnet shows like HOCKEY CENTRAL , Sportsnet Connected or UFC Central… you get the picture. You suddenly have an urge to grab a snack from your kitchen or just remembered you have a forgotten load of laundry that needs drying. Just grab your tablet and take Sportsnet Ontario with you while you’re running errands around the house.
To learn more about the Rogers Live TV app check out Rogers.com/LiveTV.
With Rogers Live TV on your tablet, you can transform any room in your home into a live sports zone. In your opinion, which room is the best spot to stream sports?
Kaili is a regular contributor to RedBoard