- Woot! RT @SonyXperiaCA #Android 4.4 is now available in Canada for #XperiaM2 w/ @RogersBuzz @Fidomobile
It’s a pretty cool time to be a wireless customer. Smartphones just keep getting smarter, networks keep getting faster, and virtually all the things you love to do on your home computer you can now do on your mobile device.
So, with more than 65 per cent of our customers now using a smartphone and 56 per cent of Canadian smartphone users accessing the Internet at least once each day, now is a perfect time to help you maximize the potential of your devices. Much of this comes with having the right plan to suit your smartphone habits and wireless Internet needs.
That’s why today, we are introducing new plans that better reflect how our customers are using their devices in 2012 and into the future. We’ve redesigned and simplified our price plans with you in mind and are introducing Unlimited Talk and Text with new options for Wireless Internet. Most customers can now get more wireless internet and unlimited calling for only a couple dollars more than they are paying today. These plans are available to new customers starting November 7th, but existing customers can update their plan to one of these great new options at any time at no cost to migrate.
Take a look:
As you can see, our new Talk Text and Internet plans are straightforward, offering Unlimited Talk and Text, letting you focus on all the things you can do with Wireless Internet. And, to help you identify the plan that’s best for you, we’ve designed new categories to help you choose:
- If you’re just getting into Wireless Internet and may surf a few web pages from time to time , you’re probably an OCCASIONAL customer
- If you’re doing a bit more online: accessing wireless Internet for browsing, Facebook updates, email and some photo uploads, you’re likely a SOCIAL customer
- If you’re an app lover, spending time online to stream music, download and upload video and play online games or use your smartphone for work, you’re most likely a STREAMER customer.
- And, if you’re online most of the day, share Internet access between your tablet and your smartphone; download and upload photos, videos, music; send large attachments in emails and/or spend time accessing online or cloud storage, you’re definitely a CONNECTED customer.
So tell us, what kind of Wireless Internet customer are you?
Carly is a regular contributor to RedBoard
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- Cindy on Back to School: How to choose a smartphone that’s best in class – and a contest!
- brandon on Back to School: How to choose a smartphone that’s best in class – and a contest!
- Mark V. on Back to School: How to choose a smartphone that’s best in class – and a contest!
- Daniel on Back to School: How to choose a smartphone that’s best in class – and a contest!
- Cathy C on Back to School: How to choose a smartphone that’s best in class – and a contest!
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013