- Our team is looking for some new apps. What's the best app you're using right now?
Coming soon to Rogers, the Samsung Galaxy S III will be joining the largest selection of LTE devices in Canada. With its 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, watching live streaming video such as Blue Jays games on Rogers Anyplace TV is truly the ultimate experience. Running on Android 4.0.4 and Canada’s fastest LTE network*, the Samsung Galaxy S III is packed with features that are easy-to-use and exceptionally powerful. Here’s a few examples:
- S Voice allows you to communicate through voice command. You can activate apps, send a text message or ask a question all through voice command.
- Social tag automatically links your friend’s social media streams to their faces in your photo album to make it easier share photos with them instantly.
- An 8 megapixel camera on the backside allows you to take a burst of 8 images to make a continuous scene and the super smart Samsung Galaxy S III will choose your best one because it has technology that can tell when you’re blinking
Existing customers can reserve the Samsung Galaxy S III by using the Rogers Reservation System in MyAccount. Stay tuned for pre-orders directly at www.rogers.com/GalaxyS3
Rogers LTE network available in select Canadian cities. Visit www.rogers.com/coverage for details.
What feature of the Samsung Galaxy S III are you most excited about?
UPDATE (June 18, 2012, 4:41 p.m.): Due to unprecedented global demand for the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung has announced that the date of availability for purchase of this device in Canada, is now June 27th.
Katie is a regular contributor to RedBoard
*Within Rogers LTE network footprint. Based on tests comparing data throughput speeds and on geographic coverage area comparison (in square kilometers) to Bell and Telus’ LTE networks. See www.rogers.com/coverage for full details on Rogers LTE network coverage.
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Rogers Wireless Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- True patriot love: Why you’ll see Canadian ads hawked during the Super Bowl
- Stay on Top of Awards Season with Rogers On Demand
- Watch The Americans Season 1 and 2, now on shomi, leading up to the Season 3 premiere on FX
- You lost me at ‘notice of alleged copyright infringement’
- Wearables for the fitness folks
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013