The world is abuzz (and that includes us) with the unveiling of the iPad 2 earlier today. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce that we will be offering plans for the iPad 2 when it comes to Canada.
Last year, we successfully launched the iPad and we were one of the only carriers in the world certified by Apple to offer an innovative, on-device purchase flow which allowed Rogers customers to activate their 3G iPad service themselves.
This year, we will be extending our innovative data sharing plans to include the iPad 2. In a recent RedBoard post we explained how data sharing is an affordable way to share data across multiple devices. We will also continue to offer the same two data plan options for the iPad 2 – both of which are available without a term contract and include free unlimited access to all Rogers WiFi Hot Spots:
- 250 MB for $15
- 5 GB for $35
Taxes are extra but there are no other charges.
We wanted to confirm our plan options with you as soon as possible, but we won’t have any other details until closer to launch. We will share more information as soon as we can.
Do you plan on getting an iPad 2?
Duane MacDonald is a regular contributor to RedBoard
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- Back to School: Tech in university times
- Back to School: How technology helps in the classroom
- Weekend Reading: Facebook Messenger news, Nokia Lumia 635 features and cray new English words
- Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- Weekend Reading: A glimpse at our Rogers Social Insiders, surprising social stats and more
- RogersMike on Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- gwydionjhr on Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- Darragh McCurragh on Three wonders of the Gear 2 Neo wearable
- Bhupinder D on Weekend Reading: Checking out hot new devices, catching the Rogers Cup and more
- Bhupinder D on Want to become a Rogers Social Insider? Check out what they’ve been up to for the first half of this year
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013