- @scottamacmillan Reached out to Colleen and am waiting for her response. ^mm
We’ve all been there. In the airport waiting for your boarding call with that feeling in the pit of your stomach. You just know you forgot to do something before leaving. Are the lights set with timers? Did you remember to give your neighbor a key so she can feed Frisky and check the mail? Did you remember to add a Roaming Travel Pack to your mobile device?
No need to worry about forgetting to add the Travel Pack anymore. Whether you’re off to that tropical destination for March Break or headed to Austin, Texas this week for the South by Southwest Conference you don’t need to be without your mobile device. Historically it has been challenging to travel affordably with your phone, regardless of your carrier. You may have resorted to switching data off, or using only Wi-Fi or pay phones to keep costs down.
But, by adding a Rogers Travel Pack you can save up to 61 per cent on standard rates and no need to remember to call in before you go. With a variety of self-serve options, it’s easier than ever to add a Travel Pack while on-the-go.
Before leaving Canada
Now you can simply text “travel” to 7626 from your mobile device. You will receive a text message with a link to purchase a Travel Pack. Just follow the prompts and you can add a voice, data or a text messaging Travel Pack to your mobile device.
Welcome Text Message
Already landed? Rogers will send you a welcome text message that contains a link to purchase a Travel Pack. Click the link and follow the prompts to complete the purchase through your mobile device.
As always, Travel Packs can be added through My Account at rogers.com/m/travelpacks on your mobile device or by logging into My Rogers from your computer.
Where will you be traveling this year?
Melanie Masson is a regular contributor to RedBoard
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Rogers Wireless Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- True patriot love: Why you’ll see Canadian ads hawked during the Super Bowl
- Stay on Top of Awards Season with Rogers On Demand
- Watch The Americans Season 1 and 2, now on shomi, leading up to the Season 3 premiere on FX
- You lost me at ‘notice of alleged copyright infringement’
- Wearables for the fitness folks
- Alph on True patriot love: Why you’ll see Canadian ads hawked during the Super Bowl
- Paul on True patriot love: Why you’ll see Canadian ads hawked during the Super Bowl
- RogersMike on True patriot love: Why you’ll see Canadian ads hawked during the Super Bowl
- chris on True patriot love: Why you’ll see Canadian ads hawked during the Super Bowl
- Chris on True patriot love: Why you’ll see Canadian ads hawked during the Super Bowl
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013