We’ve all been there. In the airport waiting for your boarding call with that feeling in the pit of your stomach. You just know you forgot to do something before leaving. Are the lights set with timers? Did you remember to give your neighbor a key so she can feed Frisky and check the mail? Did you remember to add a Roaming Travel Pack to your mobile device?
No need to worry about forgetting to add the Travel Pack anymore. Whether you’re off to that tropical destination for March Break or headed to Austin, Texas this week for the South by Southwest Conference you don’t need to be without your mobile device. Historically it has been challenging to travel affordably with your phone, regardless of your carrier. You may have resorted to switching data off, or using only Wi-Fi or pay phones to keep costs down.
But, by adding a Rogers Travel Pack you can save up to 61 per cent on standard rates and no need to remember to call in before you go. With a variety of self-serve options, it’s easier than ever to add a Travel Pack while on-the-go.
Before leaving Canada
Now you can simply text “travel” to 7626 from your mobile device. You will receive a text message with a link to purchase a Travel Pack. Just follow the prompts and you can add a voice, data or a text messaging Travel Pack to your mobile device.
Welcome Text Message
Already landed? Rogers will send you a welcome text message that contains a link to purchase a Travel Pack. Click the link and follow the prompts to complete the purchase through your mobile device.
As always, Travel Packs can be added through My Account at rogers.com/m/travelpacks on your mobile device or by logging into My Rogers from your computer.
Where will you be traveling this year?
Melanie Masson is a regular contributor to RedBoard
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Featured Fan Page
Rogers on YouTubeRogers suretap: Turn your wireless smartphone into a mobile wallet
More on YouTube
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable TV canada Connected Magazine contest data facebook HTC infographic Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network Nokia RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab smartphone smartphones social media streaming tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Wireless
Most Popular Posts
- RogersJennifer on Weekend Reading: YouTube turns 8, teens get social and a Toronto Blue Jays offer
- Bhupinder D on Weekend Reading: YouTube turns 8, teens get social and a Toronto Blue Jays offer
- Craig on How to roam worry free in the U.S. this long weekend
- RogersSarah on Toronto Blue Jays’ Brandon Morrow connects with Rogers and BlackBerry fans
- C. Rolston on Toronto Blue Jays’ Brandon Morrow connects with Rogers and BlackBerry fans
- Weekend Reading: YouTube turns 8, teens get social and a Toronto Blue Jays offer
- Toronto Blue Jays’ Brandon Morrow connects with Rogers and BlackBerry fans
- Weekend Reading: App milestones, LTE rollouts, Google Play and coffee with Tim Cook
- How to roam worry free in the U.S. this long weekend
- What do the White House, the National Museum of India and Rogers retail locations have in common?
- 5 BlackBerry 10 apps for your small business
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Live from the Rogers Breakfast Forum
- Manage small business travel costs with Rogers worry-free U.S. Roaming Internet Rate
- How to run a webinar: Four tips for a more engaging session
- How Rogers and BlackBerry help Herrle’s Market grow great strawberries
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- Need Support? Click here.