We’ve all been there. In the airport waiting for your boarding call with that feeling in the pit of your stomach. You just know you forgot to do something before leaving. Are the lights set with timers? Did you remember to give your neighbor a key so she can feed Frisky and check the mail? Did you remember to add a Roaming Travel Pack to your mobile device?
No need to worry about forgetting to add the Travel Pack anymore. Whether you’re off to that tropical destination for March Break or headed to Austin, Texas this week for the South by Southwest Conference you don’t need to be without your mobile device. Historically it has been challenging to travel affordably with your phone, regardless of your carrier. You may have resorted to switching data off, or using only Wi-Fi or pay phones to keep costs down.
But, by adding a Rogers Travel Pack you can save up to 61 per cent on standard rates and no need to remember to call in before you go. With a variety of self-serve options, it’s easier than ever to add a Travel Pack while on-the-go.
Before leaving Canada
Now you can simply text “travel” to 7626 from your mobile device. You will receive a text message with a link to purchase a Travel Pack. Just follow the prompts and you can add a voice, data or a text messaging Travel Pack to your mobile device.
Welcome Text Message
Already landed? Rogers will send you a welcome text message that contains a link to purchase a Travel Pack. Click the link and follow the prompts to complete the purchase through your mobile device.
As always, Travel Packs can be added through My Account at rogers.com/m/travelpacks on your mobile device or by logging into My Rogers from your computer.
Where will you be traveling this year?
Melanie Masson is a regular contributor to RedBoard
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- Weekend Reading: Back to school tech, LG G3 reviews and #weddingsocialstats
- Back to School: Tech in university times
- Back to School: How technology helps in the classroom
- Weekend Reading: Facebook Messenger news, Nokia Lumia 635 features and cray new English words
- Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- RogersMike on Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- gwydionjhr on Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- Darragh McCurragh on Three wonders of the Gear 2 Neo wearable
- Bhupinder D on Weekend Reading: Checking out hot new devices, catching the Rogers Cup and more
- Bhupinder D on Want to become a Rogers Social Insider? Check out what they’ve been up to for the first half of this year
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013