You’re busy. We get it. So our friends at Connected Magazine are always putting together what they call “10 second tips:” quick and easy tips to help you get the most out of your Rogers TV and wireless experience. Here are 3 quick ones:
Create a Rogers on Demand Online Playlist
Want to set up a movie marathon? Why not add 15 minute musical interludes to the mix so you can take bathroom or snack breaks? Just set up a Rogers on Demand Online Playlist so you can play TV shows, video clips, music videos and movies without having to return to the main menu. Here’s how:
- Register for Rogers on Demand Online. It’s free at http://rogersondemand.com
- Sign in and find the shows, movies or clips you like. Click on the + symbol under the item to add it to your playlist
- Click My Playlist when you’re done. To watch your items, just click on one and your playlist will start.
- After your video is done, you can continue to select other videos from your playlist which will be located down the right side of your screen
Check your monthly wireless usage
Are you going to go over your monthly data? How many minutes do you have left? Here’s three ways to find out:
- Go to rogers.com and log into your My Rogers account (or create an account for free). In the wireless section, click Load Wireless Usage and presto! There’s your usage for the month
- Download the free My Account app from your device’s app store. Open it and select Check Wireless Usage. Done.
- You can also find out your usage on your phone. Select Internet from the main menu or just text HOME to 4836 and select the My Account link from your home page. Click More under My Account.
Create a Rogers on Demand PIN Code
New release movies or sporting events on Rogers on Demand can incur rental charges. To rent anything, you must enter your own code. You probably already know that the default code is set to 0000 but if you want to change your PIN, here’s how:
- Press settings twice on your Rogers remote
- Scroll down the list and select Purchase: PIN, Press OK.
- Scroll through and select Enable to activate your PIN code. Follow the prompts and when complete, press Exit.
Miranda is a regular contributor to RedBoard