We’re very excited to welcome the new Apple iPhone 4S to our smartphone lineup beginning October 14th.
How much will the Apple iPhone 4S be?
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB
- $649 device only
- $159 with select 3 yr Terms
Apple iPhone 4S 32GB
- $749 device only
- $269 with select 3 yr Terms
Apple iPhone 4S 64GB
- $849 device only
- $369 with select 3 yr Terms
Apple iPhone 4 8GB
- $549 device only
- $49 net with select 3 yr Terms
This year, we’ve made it easier for customers to get the devices you want. Here’s what you need to know to get your hands on the Apple iPhone 4S at Rogers:
How can I reserve a device?
Our existing wireless customers have the opportunity to reserve their devices in advance, through our Rogers Reservation System. Starting today, Rogers wireless customers can go to Rogers.com and log in to their MyRogers account to secure their place “in line” to own one of this year’s most anticipated devices.
A $40 (+ taxes) refundable reservation fee will be applied to hold the device. It will be shipped to the location of your choice and we’ll let you know when it arrives. For all the details, check out this recent post from RedBoard about the Rogers Reservation System.
How do I upgrade my existing device?
Earlier this year, we made it easier for all customers to upgrade to the latest device of their choice. Our new “early upgrade” program gives you the added freedom and flexibility to upgrade your device as early as six months into your existing contract term.
How can I check my eligibility for a device upgrade?
We will soon launch an online tool to help you calculate your hardware upgrade. Keep an eye on @RogersBuzz for details.
That’s all the information we have right now, but stay tuned to RedBoard and follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.
UPDATE (October 12, 2011, 4:30 p.m): We’ve launched our online tool to help you calculate your hardware upgrade. This new early hardware upgrade program makes it possible to upgrade to a new device as early as six months into your current term. Here are a couple of things you need to know:
- In order to upgrade to the new iPhone 4S, you will need to purchase it with a new three-year agreement on eligible Voice and Data plans (or renew your current plan, if eligible).
- All consumers who upgrade on an eligible three-year voice and data plan automatically qualify for a $50 mail-in rebate. You can get your coupon in store through a rep or online at Rogers.com once you have processed your hardware upgrade. The $50 mail-in rebate is in place for all existing, eligible customers upgrading to any device on three-year terms.
- Mail your coupon in within 30 days of your upgrade and the rebate will appear on your Rogers invoice as a $50 credit.
To find out your eligibility, visit www.rogers.com/iPhone4S.
Remember, pricing, eligibility and offers are subject to change.
Mary Pretotto is a regular contributor to RedBoard