With more than two-thirds of the world’s Internet population using sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and MySpace, we know social media is becoming more and more important in your day-to-day lives.
We also know – after all, we’re social media fans ourselves – that trying to stay on top of all your friends, colleagues and family members’ interactions with the sites can be overwhelming.
That’s why we’re excited about a new category of smartphones available exclusively from Rogers that let you quickly and easily stay on top of your network’s goings on, on the go: Social View.
What is Social View?
Social View collects each one of your friends’ social network updates like pictures, text messages, Facebook and Twitter updates and puts them all in one place. It means you can use your phone’s contact list to call or text as always, but also send a Facebook or Twitter message, or comment on a friend’s status.
It’s chronological. It’s real time. No multiple logins and multiple apps. No hassles. Everything together with one-touch access. Check out social view in action here: www.rogers.com/socialview
What are the Social View smartphones?
Rogers has an exclusive line-up of Social View smartphones including the recently launched Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, the LG Eve, HTC Magic+ and the soon to be released Motorola Quench and Acer Liquid e.
Social plans for social phones
As part of the launch, Rogers is offering a plan that allows you to enjoy unlimited access to the most popular social networking sites. For full details, go to www.rogers.com/socialnetworking
So go ahead and be social – because now, it’s easier than ever.
What do you think of the Social View smartphones? How important is it for you to stay in touch with your social network on the go?
Miranda MacDonald is a regular contributor to RedBoard.
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- Weekend Reading: Back to school tech, LG G3 reviews and #weddingsocialstats
- Back to School: Tech in university times
- Back to School: How technology helps in the classroom
- Weekend Reading: Facebook Messenger news, Nokia Lumia 635 features and cray new English words
- Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- RogersMike on Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- gwydionjhr on Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- Darragh McCurragh on Three wonders of the Gear 2 Neo wearable
- Bhupinder D on Weekend Reading: Checking out hot new devices, catching the Rogers Cup and more
- Bhupinder D on Want to become a Rogers Social Insider? Check out what they’ve been up to for the first half of this year
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013