- Get your #baseball cap on! MLB Extra Innings is on free preview until May 5th. ^eo
We have some exciting news today for customers and tech enthusiasts of all stripes as we open up Rogers Community Forums – a place to find solutions to technical issues, ask and reply to questions as well as discuss Rogers products and services.
The bilingual community – found at http://communityforums.rogers.com – is the latest addition to our social-media efforts aimed at helping you do business with us as well as manage your accounts when and where you want.
Discussion categories follow our current product lines and there are numerous forums under each category where you can talk about things like accessories, the Android OS, Rogers apps, PVRs and more. We also have a forum where you can provide us with feedback and discuss with other members what you’d like to see in the community.
Thanks to the rise of social media, you’re likely already used to getting advice from your peers. These forums allow you to do just that by casting a wide net for technical help from a broad group of users just like you. If members of the community don’t have the answer to your question, our technical-supports reps are on standby to assist.
And with each solution provided, you get access to an ever-growing, searchable, database of knowledge. Call it an FAQ on steroids.
Let’s get started
You will need a My Rogers profile to participate but you don’t need one to search, read and share content on the site. You can sign up for a My Rogers profile here or by clicking “Register” underneath the search bar on the forums. (You can get a My Rogers profile even if you’re not a Rogers customer).
While the best way to understand how the forums work is to actually jump in with both feet and participate, we made the video below to help you get started with the community. Hosted by my colleague Miranda MacDonald, the RedBoard video is a primer on how to register and participate.
So what do you think? Have you ever used this type of channel to troubleshoot an issue? Let us know your thoughts by leaving your thoughts below or in the Community.
Richard Bloom is a regular contributor to RedBoard
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Featured Fan Page
Rogers on YouTubeRogers suretap: Turn your wireless smartphone into a mobile wallet
More on YouTube
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable TV canada Connected Magazine contest data facebook HTC infographic Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile mobile wallet movies Network Nokia RedBoard rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab smartphone smartphones social media streaming tablet tablets technology Toronto touchscreen tv twitter Video Wireless
Most Popular Posts
- RogersNicolas on Samsung Galaxy S4 now available for reservation and pre-order
- Timmy on Samsung Galaxy S4 now available for reservation and pre-order
- Rogers_Chris on Samsung Galaxy S4 now available for reservation and pre-order
- Alex on Samsung Galaxy S4 now available for reservation and pre-order
- Jesse on Samsung Galaxy S4 now available for reservation and pre-order
- BlackBerry Q10 smartphone available today from Rogers
- Stream the playoffs live on your smartphone with Rogers Anyplace TV and CBC’s Hockey Night in Canada
- We’re so proud! LinkedIn says Rogers employees among world leaders in volunteering
- Weekend Reading: Smartphone user dating habits, coding for kids and LTE in seven new markets this week
- How do I change my method of payment online? Your questions answered
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- Need Support? Click here.