- Get your #baseball cap on! MLB Extra Innings is on free preview until May 5th. ^eo
But getting tickets to Kings of Leon, The Vans Warped Tour or Rihanna can be tough – not to mention costly once service charges are added in.
As a Rogers customer, you’re in luck. No more waiting on hold on the phone or hitting refresh on your browser over and over again to snag tickets. Our exclusive Wireless Box Office service can get you into hundreds of the hottest shows.
In addition to giving you access to tickets, when you use the service, Rogers pays your service charges and the tickets are sent directly to your mobile phone – so no more tearing your house apart looking for those little pieces of paper.
Wireless Box Office 101
The Wireless Box Office allows Rogers customers to buy tickets to Live Nation shows across Canada without service charges. Once purchased, the ticket is sent to your device’s message inbox, just like a text message. Say you buy four tickets to the upcoming Green Day show. You’ll receive one “mobile ticket” that can be scanned a total of four times at the event before expiring.
So, if someone bails on the concert for that last-minute trip to the cottage – no problem! You can easily forward that ticket to a friend’s phone, even if they’re not with Rogers.
All tickets are purchased via your credit card, same as if you bought them through a traditional ticket seller.
How to Get It
You can get to the Wireless Box Office via your mobile device or computer.
From your Rogers Wireless phone:
- Go to www.rogers.mobi on your wireless phone’s mobile internet browser
- Click Wireless Box Office
- OR: text “TICKETS” to 555. You’ll immediately receive a URL that will take you directly to the box office home page with listings specific to where you are currently located.
From your computer:
- Click on http://tickets.urmusic.ca/
- When you click “buy tickets” for a show, you’ll need to enter and verify your Rogers Wireless phone number before you can complete the purchase.
As for me, I’ll be checking out the Shout Out Louds at the Mod Club on May 8. What about you? Any must-see concerts on your agenda this summer?
Miranda MacDonald is a regular contributor to RedBoard.