Today, the Focus starts to hit Rogers stores, authorized resellers and via rogers.com. You can get one for $199.99 with select voice and data plans. The Focus is part of our lineup of HD devices that gives you the ability to view and capture media, play games and consume web content in stunning quality.
As part of our RedBoard video series, I spoke with Microsoft’s Mike O’Sullivan about the new OS, its Hubs and Xbox Live features as well as the Samsung Focus and its 4-inch super AMOLED screen. You can read a transcript of the video here.
Miranda MacDonald is a regular contributor to RedBoard.
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network Nokia RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- Introducing the team bringing you more hockey on more platforms this fall
- Weekend reading: Cool consoles, tablet stats and staying safe online
- Marching to the beat of Fraud Prevention
- Gaming transformed: Microsoft’s Xbox One goes beyond the game
- Weekend Reading: A sweet new Samsung, four-star flicks and Arctic animals
- RogersJennifer on Weekend reading: Cool consoles, tablet stats and staying safe online
- Bhupinder D on Weekend reading: Cool consoles, tablet stats and staying safe online
- Colin on Gaming transformed: Microsoft’s Xbox One goes beyond the game
- RogersNicolas on Reserve your Samsung Galaxy S5 now with Rogers
- gabby131 on Reserve your Samsung Galaxy S5 now with Rogers
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013