Today, the Focus starts to hit Rogers stores, authorized resellers and via rogers.com. You can get one for $199.99 with select voice and data plans. The Focus is part of our lineup of HD devices that gives you the ability to view and capture media, play games and consume web content in stunning quality.
As part of our RedBoard video series, I spoke with Microsoft’s Mike O’Sullivan about the new OS, its Hubs and Xbox Live features as well as the Samsung Focus and its 4-inch super AMOLED screen. You can read a transcript of the video here.
Miranda MacDonald is a regular contributor to RedBoard.
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network Nokia RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- RogersElise on Weekend Reading: Nerdy reviews, sporty rewards and Chrome updates
- erase yahoo toolbar on Weekend Reading: Canadian insights, a selfie record, LG G3 and more
- Bhupinder D on Weekend Reading: Nerdy reviews, sporty rewards and Chrome updates
- RogersMike on Suretap wallet lets you pay on the fly
- Kevin on Suretap wallet lets you pay on the fly
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013