Today, the Focus starts to hit Rogers stores, authorized resellers and via rogers.com. You can get one for $199.99 with select voice and data plans. The Focus is part of our lineup of HD devices that gives you the ability to view and capture media, play games and consume web content in stunning quality.
As part of our RedBoard video series, I spoke with Microsoft’s Mike O’Sullivan about the new OS, its Hubs and Xbox Live features as well as the Samsung Focus and its 4-inch super AMOLED screen. You can read a transcript of the video here.
Miranda MacDonald is a regular contributor to RedBoard.
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable TV canada contest data facebook holiday HTC Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile movies Network Nokia RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV rogers innovation report Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung security smartphone smartphones social media tablet tablets technology Toronto travel tv twitter Video Weekend reading Wireless
- Back to School: How technology helps in the classroom
- Weekend Reading: Facebook Messenger news, Nokia Lumia 635 features and cray new English words
- Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- Weekend Reading: A glimpse at our Rogers Social Insiders, surprising social stats and more
- Personalize your TV watching experience
- RogersMike on Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- gwydionjhr on Your world front and centre with the Nokia Lumia 635
- Darragh McCurragh on Three wonders of the Gear 2 Neo wearable
- Bhupinder D on Weekend Reading: Checking out hot new devices, catching the Rogers Cup and more
- Bhupinder D on Want to become a Rogers Social Insider? Check out what they’ve been up to for the first half of this year
Rogers on YouTubeIntroducing Generation D
More on YouTube
Featured Fan Page
- Need Support? Click here.
Canada’s top employers 2013