Today we’ve changed how you interact with us. The new My Rogers is a one-stop shop that allows you to quickly manage your accounts. You can go directly to the new My Rogers by clicking here.
We know that you want to be able to make changes to your account without picking up the phone. So after months of customer feedback and extensive beta testing, you’ll notice a new, cleaner design to My Rogers. There’s simplified navigation and increased functionality, such as one-click access to usage information right on the first screen.
It’s also easier to make a payment, add a service, modify your TV channels, search our technical-support database, upgrade hardware and tweak your MY5 list – all in one place, with just a few clicks.
The changes are part of our focus on improving the Rogers customer experience – and to make it easier, faster and simpler for you to do business with us.
There’s a great video demo available here, but essentially the new My Rogers has five key sections:
• Overview: All your information upfront with your products and services at a glance.
• Bills and Payments: Check your balance and due date, get a detailed summary, view billing history or make a payment at any time.
• Plans and Packages: Modify your Wireless, Home Phone, Internet and Cable TV packages.
• Hardware: Upgrade your phone, Rocket Stick, digital box, Internet modem and get technical support answers. Here’s where you can personalize your mobile device with games, music, ringtones and more.
• My Rogers profile: Update your account information and marketing permissions.
We encourage you to give the new My Rogers a try. And let us know what you think – either by clicking on the “Give Us Your Feedback” link at the top right of the My Rogers page, or by adding a comment below.
Update (March18, 2 pm): You can now view the video demo of the new My Rogers by clicking the play button below.
Richard Bloom is a regular contributor to RedBoard.