- Get your #baseball cap on! MLB Extra Innings is on free preview until May 5th. ^eo
On Friday, Rogers headquarters in Toronto was buzzing as 200 visitors, many with tablet in hand, attended the inaugural Rogers TabLife TO.
Throughout the day, twelve speakers touched on the ways the tablet is transforming the way we live, work and play. Rogers’ John Boynton also announced three initiatives to help grow Canadian usage of tablets, which he declared were “dashboards” of tomorrow.
Catch up on what you might have missed
For those that couldn’t make it, we’ve uploaded six full-length videos of the day’s sessions.
1. Duncan Stewart of Deloitte Consulting gives an entertaining take on What’s Next For Tablets.
2. John Boynton of Rogers discusses Tablets In A Connected World.
4. How Tablets are Transforming Business panel featuring Dr. Wendy Graham, who uses tablets in her practice; Margaret Stuart of SAP Canada who uses special tablet software for sales leads; and Gord Stein, Vice-President of Rogers Business segment.
5. The inspiring Tablets and Autism case study by University of Toronto researcher Rhonda McEwen
Did you attend Rogers TabLife TO? Do you have any feedback on the event?
Rob Manne is a regular contributor to RedBoard.