- @ewokninja That's an interesting thought, JT. How would you use both? ^SM
We think you’re going to like this.
We’re excited to tell you that we’ve re-launched our presence on Facebook, completely overhauling our page’s look and feel – including a new approach that doesn’t just talk about our products and services, but also the stuff they help you enjoy: entertainment, technology and music.
The page can be found at facebook.com/Rogers
We know many of you are active in social media and you’ve told us you want to engage with us in places where you already participate. Now, you can add Facebook to the list of ways you can talk to us, to both learn about us as well as provide feedback on what you’d like to see as a Rogers customer.
Here are some of the highlights of the new page:
- There are tabs across the top that put an emphasis on technology, entertainment and music.
- The Loop is the page’s hub – highlighting the newest content available on the various tabs.
- Facebook-exclusive contests for concert tickets, gadgets and more via the Promotions tab.
- The Inside Rogers tab details ways you can engage with us and learn more about Rogers, including our most-recent RedBoard posts, YouTube videos and @RogersBuzz tweets.
- Adam, the page’s host, has regular webisodes on The Loop and various tabs to help navigate the page, discussing his perspective on pop-culture, technology and more.
Join us by clicking “Like”
Getting full access to the tabs’ content is as easy as clicking the Like button at the top of the page. By doing so, you’ll also receive status updates from us highlighting the newest content and contests.
Have you “Liked” the page yet? What are your thoughts on our re-launched Facebook presence?
Richard Bloom is a regular contributor to RedBoard.
WelcomeThe official blog of Rogers Communications, RedBoard™ is a place to discuss news and ideas as well as industry issues and trends. Join the conversation. For our comments policy, click here (Updated July, 2012).
Featured Fan Page
Rogers on YouTubeRogers suretap: Turn your wireless smartphone into a mobile wallet
More on YouTube
Tagsandroid app Apple apps blackberry Cable TV canada Connected Magazine contest data facebook HTC infographic Internet iPad iphone Long Term Evolution LTE Mobile mobile wallet movies Network Nokia RedBoard roaming rodo Rogers Rogers Anyplace TV Rogers LTE rogers on demand rogers on demand online Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab smartphone smartphones social media streaming tablet tablets technology Toronto tv twitter Video Wireless
Most Popular Posts
- Rogers_Chris on Samsung Galaxy S4 now available for reservation and pre-order
- Rogers_Chris on Worry-free U.S. Roaming Internet Rate now available from Rogers
- RogersNicolas on Worry-free U.S. Roaming Internet Rate now available from Rogers
- Tom on Worry-free U.S. Roaming Internet Rate now available from Rogers
- Ishan on Samsung Galaxy S4 now available for reservation and pre-order
- Weekend Reading: Moms, Canadians and travelers can’t get enough of social media
- The perfect Mother’s Day gift? More time
- Worry-free U.S. Roaming Internet Rate now available from Rogers
- What should I do if I’ve lost my phone or if it’s stolen?
- Weekend Reading: Canadians social media score, digital detox camp and summer’s hottest devices
- Manage small business travel costs with Rogers worry-free U.S. Roaming Internet Rate
- How to run a webinar: Four tips for a more engaging session
- How Rogers and BlackBerry help Herrle’s Market grow great strawberries
- 5 questions: How A1 Cement went paperless
- Rogers boosts internet speeds for business customers
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- Need Support? Click here.