What a year it’s been for us here on RedBoard.
Launched in March, we’ve published more than 100 posts, seen thousands of comments, served up hundreds of thousands of pageviews and even launched a companion blog – RedBoard Biz.
Looking back, if there is one thing we’ve learned, it’s that you’re passionate about the products and services we offer. We’re happy to have been able to share our stories as well as listen to what you have to say about how we can work better together. That’s the beauty of this medium – the two-way dialogue it facilitates and the creation of a real-time record of what’s important to you.
Indeed, we’ve heard you loud and clear.
In part one of our series looking back at our favourite RedBoard moments, we asked each of our contributors to pick their favourite post of the year, as well as why they’ve chosen each. Tomorrow, we’ll post our favourite videos.
- Highlights & video from Rogers TabLife TO (Rob Manne): If you couldn’t make it to our conference here at Rogers HQ in Toronto, you can experience every minute thanks to the wonders of Internet video.
- Let’s talk: Rogers unwraps RedBoard blog (Keith McArthur): The post that started it all, detailing what this site would be all about and getting your thoughts on what you want to discuss on RedBoard.
- Txting in a time of crisis: Answering the call for help (Miranda MacDonald): Rogers customers regularly open their wallets to help those in need by donating to important causes via their mobile phone. This post gave an overview of mobile giving as well as provided an update our Haitian relief efforts.
- Rogers Super Sports Pak: Every NFL snap in HD plus hockey, basketball and more (Richard Bloom): Is there anything better than watching the big game on a big screen with buddies? Heading into the 2010 NFL season, we launched some sweet new sports programming, including my personal fave: NFL RedZone.
- Rogers turns 50 today and we’re celebrating with a contest! (Stacey Fowler): How did we celebrate the 50th anniversary of our founder Ted Rogers’ purchase of a fledgling FM radio station and transforming into the company we know today? By getting your thoughts on how technology has changed your life for the better – and giving away a Wi-Fi + 3G 32GB iPad.
Richard Bloom is a regular contributor to RedBoard.