We know that you want to be able to make changes to your account without picking up the phone. So after months of customer feedback and extensive beta testing, you’ll notice a new, cleaner design to My Rogers. There’s simplified navigation and increased functionality, such as one-click access to usage information right on the first screen.
It’s also easier to make a payment, add a service, modify your TV channels, search our technical-support database, upgrade hardware and tweak your MY5 list – all in one place, with just a few clicks.
The changes are part of our focus on improving the Rogers customer experience – and to make it easier, faster and simpler for you to do business with us.
There’s a great video demo available here, but essentially the new My Rogers has five key sections:
• Overview: All your information upfront with your products and services at a glance.
• Bills and Payments: Check your balance and due date, get a detailed summary, view billing history or make a payment at any time.
• Plans and Packages: Modify your Wireless, Home Phone, Internet and Cable TV packages.
• Hardware: Upgrade your phone, Rocket Stick, digital box, Internet modem and get technical support answers. Here’s where you can personalize your mobile device with games, music, ringtones and more.
• My Rogers profile: Update your account information and marketing permissions.
We encourage you to give the new My Rogers a try. And let us know what you think – either by clicking on the “Give Us Your Feedback” link at the top right of the My Rogers page, or by adding a comment below.
Update (March18, 2 pm): You can now view the video demo of the new My Rogers by clicking the play button below.
Richard Bloom is a regular contributor to RedBoard.